what have I done
Witness the enigmatic convergence of emotions in "What Have I Done," a mesmerizing surrealist masterpiece. The juxtaposition of palm hands, adorned with piercing eyes that unravel the depths of the soul, leaves viewers captivated. Two crystalline tears cascade, suspended in time, echoing remorse and introspection. With haunting symbolism, this artwork beckons you to delve into a realm where introspection and regret intertwine, inviting contemplation on the consequences of our actions.
This artwork is available in a strictly limited run of 5 prints. Created by Surrealistly Using AI and Procreate, creative vision and machine learning uniting to guarantee a unique work of art.
- Limited edition print run of 5x framed pieces
- 50x50cm size / 19.7" x 19.7"
- Presented on Hahnemühle Photo Rag fine art paper stock, museum-grade archival standard guaranteed for 100+ years
- Supplied with Numbered, bespoke Certificate of Authenticity
- Supplied framed, ready to hang in Black premium German-made frames. All wood is from FSC certified forests, artwork presented behind premium gallery glass (not plexiglass.)
- Tracked and insured shipping to anywhere in the world.